The Future of Regenerative Medicine for Repair, Scarless Healing, Antimicrobial Action, and Modulation of Inflammation.
What is AMNIOZEN™?
AMNIOZEN™ provides support for repair, scarless healing, antimicrobial action, and modulation of inflammation.
A tissue allograft suspension derived from a minimally manipulated amniotic membrane. AMNIOZEN™ is an orthobiologic adjunct that modulates wound healing by down-regulating inflammation. It is endowed with antimicrobial factors that support wound healing and reduces scarring during the healing process.
The amniotic membrane, together with its other components, provides similar functionalities for the developing fetus in the womb. It is the innermost layer of the protective tissue barrier surrounding the fetus.
- Back Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Intervertebral Disc & Spinal Facet Joints
- Ligament & Muscular Tears or Sprains
- Meniscus & Cartilage Tears
- Quadriceps & Patellar Tendon Tears
- Radicular & Sacroiliac Pinched Nerves
- Soft Tissue Injury (Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff Tears)
- Chronic Wounds
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Scarless Wound Healing